Monday, November 10, 2014

Getting started.....

10 November 2014
What is this blog about??
 
I am planning to write about whatever
strikes me. Any time, any day. It will probably be an unpredictable,
ridiculous hodge podge of thoughts and
nonsense. There will be pictures. Books.
Movies. Stories. Ranting.
And day to day thoughts.
Starting with my Christmas tree.
Its been put up today. And I have
spent the evening fluffing it. I have gotten
smart enough to recognize putting the
tree up early enough to have plenty of
time to decorate. Instead of doing a poor
job of it.
 And here is how it looked right off.

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2014 at 10:24 PM , Blogger G Cochrane said...

Lisa the tree looks great. How very fun. You have really inspired me, to enjoy the season early this year. Love the new blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home