Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Yes, I talk to myself

I have found myself removing my earbuds while out walking.  I  turn off my audio story when I take them out. Sometimes just to listen.  Maybe a fountain or waterfall as I walk by.  Or some birds.  Sometimes a horse will make a noise or look my way.

But as often as anything else,   I wind up talking to myself.  Usually nothing important. I do the same in the car. Sometimes,  I use the time to talk out a situation I am worried or confused about. It helps to just say the words,  out loud. It can help organize it for me.  Or better know what to do. Other times,  it helps calm an anger or frustrating situation. 
And of course,  anyone that notices me will just think I am a little crazy.  Lol 
That's ok too.  Ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home