Monday, November 17, 2014

17 November 2014

Exercise!!!
Monday, 17 November 2014
 
The tree.
The ladder required to decorate the tree.
Exercise! haha Geesh, this morning,
my legs were a little stiff. And that's why.
Up and down that ladder. Up and down.
But I have gotten so much done on it.
Its looking lovely.
 

Gosh, looking at this picture, I am not
even sure you can tell much difference.
But the top 1/3rd pretty covered. Except
the angel on top. Have not come across her yet.
I have to finish the middle. Then, Miley will be in
charge of the bottom with her box full of ornaments.
To arrange and cover the whole bottom row.
 
 
The bathroom guys were here today.
It was spray texture on the walls day.
Turned out really good. So happy I asked for that.
The horrible texture that was on there before is
gone. Yay!! We hated it on day one.
 



We decided on a pale gray for the walls. Its
very light. And I think it will look wonderful with
the blue tile. White ceiling, tub & toilet.
In the powder room the sink, vanity & linen cabinet
are all white as well. I hope I dont regret not going with
a white or dark blue. Both having been considered.
Hoping it looks like it looks in my head.
 
 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home