Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I tried to talk myself out of it

So yesterday afternoon, I whacked my toes. Grrr In sandals. Grrgrrr....

So I told myself last night, I know it will hurt too much to walk but I am still going to get up anyway. But then once I started getting around, it didn't hurt so much. And the more I walked,
 it did not get worse. 
Then I looked off in the distance and saw that someone is getting some rain.

 Just after I took this picture, lightning flashed there. Yikes...ok, I need to keep moving. Ha ha
The sky was turning so pretty a while later, just touched of pink and bright white clouds. 

I did not see any more lightning. I don't believe the rain will get anywhere near here. But it sure made for an interesting beautiful sky this morning. Kept my mind off my toes. Ha ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home