Wednesday, November 19, 2014

19 November 2014- Wednesday

The tree is very close.
So is the bathroom.
 
First the tree. Miley was here for a couple hours
this afternoon. She put up her box of ornaments.
 

 
Then we took a break to eat and watch Mickey Mouse and
one of his Christmas specials. 
 
So the tree is mostly done now. I still have not come
across the angel for the top. But tomorrow, I will be pushing it
back into the corner.
 

 
There must be at least one more box.
 
Today was my ''volunteer at Mileys school'' day.
Yay!! I love my time up there. Getting to know the
kids and Ms Figg the teacher. So I was not here
when the bathroom was getting worked on.
They grouted the floor. And touched up the painting.
The painting looks pretty good. Of course, its hard to see
with no lights. But I love the color. I was so worried. But
it is wonderful.. I took some of the shower tiles in and
put them up against it. Looks fabulous!!
 
 
 
But I hope they aren't done with the grouting. There is a
lot of space in the grout gaps. I am sure there must be
more to do. But the color is awesome.
 

 
Miley has a Thanksgiving play tomorrow evening.
Thursday is normally  my USO night. Which I love.
But I will be going in late so I can go to the play.
I would hate to miss it!!
 

 
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home