Friday, July 29, 2016

Thunder and lightning

I was up and so ready to go. Its been a couple days again.
And I was so ready this morning. Opened the door and felt the
humidity. The warm moisture in the air. I had heard the windchimes
blowing. So I knew I would have a nice breeze to walk with. Yay!
I was so ready. But then, I looked up. Lightning. All around me.
From every side. And soft rolling thunder. From everywhere.
Well crap! Dang! Shoot!
I stood there trying to talk myself into going anyway. I mean, the
odds are so long! I do not mind walking in the rain at all.
In fact, I would love it! But the lightning......I know it is most
unlikely that anything would happen. But then, the other day I
read something about more people being struck this summer.
And some friends from back in Illinois had one of those freaky
incidents inside the house. The lightning struck out in their
back yard and he was effected inside the house. It happens!
So, I chickened out. Could not go. Grrr.....
So then, I decided to use the time to work on some picture
stuff I have been meaning to do. Making sure all pictures from



Hawaii are on all the hard drives. So here is a few from that.
I sure hope I can get out there tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home