Thursday, October 13, 2016

Road Trip - Chapter 5

This is a long chapter....
We got back to EP.
Saturday was the wedding. Good grief I was so worried. I am not a professional. While I can take a decent picture, I am slow at it. And with a wedding, you don't always get the luxury of slow.
But in the end, the pictures really turned out great. I hope they like them.
Here are a couple....

We got to see the newest babies, 
Virginia & little Jake.
They are precious and made me miss
Mj so much more. 





Sunday after breakfast, Terry and I
headed out. Back to Phoenix. The long way. 
We stopped first in Springfield, Illinois. 
To see some war memorials and Lincoln's tomb. What a perfect day for it.

Then on back thru St Louis.

Then we stopped in
Springfield, Missouri.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home