Saturday, November 22, 2014

22 November 2014

22 November 2014
Saturday
 
Bathroom is so close!!
 
They will be back on Monday to:
1) Seal grout.
2) Fixtures in the shower
3) Paint doors and door frames
4) And a couple other little things.
Here is how it looks today. Incredible!
We are so happy with it!!
 








 
 
 We had not thought about replacing the outlet
and switch covers. But I found those. They look
more silver in real. As we replace such things in the
house, I have been going to brushed nickel. These
are pretty close. Everything looks terrific.
 
Terry found two more boxes of Christmas tree
ornaments. So I will be back at the tree tomorrow.
Hopefully, the angel is in one of them.
 
We are coming up to Thanksgiving week. It has begun
to be a tradition her to take family pictures on
Thanksgiving day for Christmas cards.
So we will do that. We are eating early. And I will
be over at the USO 4-8. Terry will probably be
sleeping. haha And everyone else with be doing
the same or scattered.
 
The next week will then be Disneyland. I think we are
all set for that. Hotel. Disney tickets.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservations.
Character breakfast reservations. My PhotoPassPlus
package came today. Its not very clearly explained.
I thought I understood it before this came. I will
read it over tomorrow.
 
This blog is turning into a diary. haha I will have to
start thinking of more to write about than the
bathroom and the tree. Geesh!!
 
 



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home