Sunday, November 23, 2014

23 November 2014

23 November 2014
Sunday
 
What a terrific afternoon!
Chalon and I spent the afternoon with our
wonderful friends, the Murillo family. 
They are Robert & Billie. Their son, is
Daniel. The same age our son Chalon.
And their lovely daughter, Larisa.
In years past, I have asked Daniel and Larisa to
let me take their pictures. So I could make 
something of a surprise for Billie for 
Christmas or her birthday. But this
year, I wanted to do the whole family.
I know Billie hates having her picture taken.
I know a lot of people hate having their picture
taken. But I truly feel photos are so important.
If nothing else, just to note your time here.
Our very capable picture taking son helped.
 And we spent the afternoon with them.
I hope they are as happy with the finished
collection as I am. 

They are a wonderful family. The best of friends.
Kind, generous, friendly people. When our son went
off to army basic training, Billie knew. She knew I was
 struggling. We were struggling. It was right before
the 4th of July. So what did Billie do, she came by
one afternoon and just said, "Come on. I have to
go to Kohls. Come with me."
They came by to pick us up to take us to their church.
They were having a special service in honor of the
military. And they wanted us to see it.
They have never failed to be there whenever we needed
a friend. To bbq with. Watch a movie. Or just to talk.
They never judge.
And we are blessed to have them in our lives.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home