Saturday, August 6, 2016

I am still walking....

I am still walking......
Every day! :-)
 
While I am walking sometimes, a thought will flit through my head.
And I think, I should write that down. Even though I am sure
it would never be of any interest to anyone but me. I have heard
people say that writing like this is good. In a year or two or ten, its
supposed to be fun to go back and reread my ramblings. But I
doubt that most of it will be of any interest to even me.
 
(sunrise in Philidelphia, The George
Washington Bridge)
 
This morning, the book I was listening to wasn't holding my
interest at all, so I turned it off. Deciding I would rather just walk
in the quiet. And I started thinking how the sun is coming up
in a different place than before. This isn't the first time I have ever
noticed something like this. But now, it effects my morning walk.
 
I don't know what time sunrise was when I first started walking
every day. But I know it is much later now.
I was getting out of the house by 04:20 to avoid the sun.
Now, if get out by 05:15, I am all good with that.
I have a variety of places that I walk so I have a chance of
seeing the sunrise. Now, I have to alter the direction I am
walking to see the lovely clouds and colors of the coming
sunrise.
I have noticed all this before, of course. But I still don't
know why it happens. I guess I really don't care. If I
did, I could easily google it.
Now, I am curious to see how fascinating I find this
in a year or two or 10. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home