Tuesday, November 25, 2014

25 November 2014

25 November 2014
Tuesday
 
I can hardly believe how fast time is flying this year.
Thanksgiving is just a couple days off. And then
Disneyland is the following wednesday. Then
Christmas is just 3 weeks after. I have very little
Christmas shopping done. Thankfully, there isnt a
whole lot of shopping for me to do these days.
 
 
I am enjoying the day with Miley. She is out of
school this week. So today and tomorrow, I get to
spend the day with her. She is napping right now.
I don't care what the experts say, kindergarten still
needs a nap time. We have added more to the
Christmas tree today. I had hoped the two of us
could make the cherry salad for Thanksgiving today.
But I think it will have to wait til tomorrow.
 

Since Miley was born, we have taken family
pictures on Thanksgiving day. I look forward to it.
Its one day we all are together. And its a perfect time
to get them ready to put in cards. As Miley has gotten
older, she pretty much takes charge of it all. We have
a few pictures we have to get. Then she gets to direct.
Which she loves. I cant wait to see what she comes up with.
 
The bathroom is done. Well, except for painting the doors
and frames. I don't know why we didn't think of that. How
could we miss that?? Especially once the walls were done. It
was so obvious that they needed to be done as well.
Oh brother. But they said they will find time to do it in the
next week or so. I took the first shower, last night.
And Miley took the first bath. She loved that. It has
turned out fabulous. We are both very happy with it.
 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home