Wednesday, August 10, 2016

It's such a fine line.....

Being a grandma has been so wonderful. The greatest pleasure. We enjoy it so much. But there is this very fine line.....a very close area....that you have to be careful of.
I try so hard. To keep my opinions to myself. To keep my ideas to myself. To only say good things about everyone. To think 5 steps ahead to how a comment can be taken.
But being human, I fail.
It hurts when I can tell that I have disappointed or overstepped.
Again, I falter. And no matter how hard I try. No matter what I try to do in the positive way.
I have said sorry. I have said sorry so many times.
And still, my imperfections seem to always be large.
No matter how much I get right.
Gosh, love is tough sometimes.
But I would never trade it.
Thank you, God. For allowing me the blessing of every minute I get with her and my children.
Not every mother gets these things.
And today, mj starts second grade. We are so proud of her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home