Thursday, August 11, 2016

So lucky

I am very lucky to have friends. I don't always go out of my
way to make friends. I should work on that.
But I am lucky to have a lovely friend, B.
She and I started going to lunch years ago.
Back when we first started, we both were always
trying to be the one to pay. haha
Then finally, one of us came up with a plan.
We take turns. We go out every few weeks.
When its my turn, I pick her up, I pick the place,
I pay. When its her turn, she does.
It works out very well. We get to see each other
regularly. Occasionally, we go to a movie before
lunch. We usually do a little shopping after.
We both like the crafty stores, sometimes we walk
the mall as we chat.
Its wonderful to see her. And today was one of
our lunches.
I am so lucky to have her in my life.
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home