Saturday, November 29, 2014

29 November 2014

29 November 2014
Saturday
 
It was a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Since Miley was born, we have taken family
pictures on Thanksgiving day. I like getting pictures
in front of the tree. But we forgot to do that this year.
We went to the park. And had a great time.
Chalon still has all the pictures on his computer and
he is helping a friend with pictures of a wedding today.
Hopefully, he will be home later. So I can get them.
I have not seen any of them yet. But I am sure there
will be some good ones.
 
And now, later the same day......hahaha

 
I got the pictures. :-)


Yep, that's us at our best. LOL
 



So many good ones. I was so happy to
see how great they turned out. I have just
placed an order for prints to put in the
Christmas cards that I have started
addressing.
 
 
They came to paint the doors in the bathroom.
It was our own last minute thing to ask for.
But he wasn't happy with how they turned out.
So he will be back on monday. To finish.
Then, yes then, the bathroom will be all done!
 
And Wednesday, we leave for Disneyland!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home